Home Forums WP Slick Slider and Image Carousel How to have images of different widths show full height

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Susan

I have a slider with some vertical and some horizontal images. I want all of the images to appear full-height, but my vertical images are cut off.

This is the code I am using:
    [slick-variable-slider variablewidth=”true” image_size=”large” design=”prodesign-17]

This is my test page where I’m working on this.
    http://teharchitecture.com/test/

Suggestions would be most welcome!

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have checked your site, you are using our pro plugin, kindly login to ‘my-account’ and create a new ticket and raised your question there so that we can communicate better over there.

For your query:

You want full size image,

we have given object fit css so that it will be fit to parent div and do not left any spaces to left right side of the image. However if you want to remove that css then i’ll give you the css, put below css in plugins custom css option.

.wpsisac-slick-carousal .wpsisac-img-wrap img, .wpsisac-slick-variable .wpsisac-img-wrap img {
    object-fit: unset !important;height: auto !important;width: auto !important;}

make sure to upload the bigger size image so that will be fixed in the image wrapper div.

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.