Home Forums WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider Logo Ticker Mode with 6 Columns and 4 Lines/Rows

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  henza 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Onur Yabanci

Hello,

i recently baught your Plugin WP Logo Slider. Where can i set it that its shows me 6 Colums and 4 Lines? Or how can i set it? It is really important. I need to display 300 Logos from the Top german companys… Customers wish.

Logo Showcase With Ticker Mode

Design 2

Just with 6 Columns and 4 Lines

Thank you very much for help

regards
    Inur

Henry Zados

Hi, I recently bought your ‘WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider’ plugin and was wondering if there is any way of controlling the way it works responsively. For example. At the 1023 breakpoint, slidesToScroll changes to 1. I have mine set to show 3 and scroll 3 so that they are all replaced.

Thanks for your help.
    – Henry

Henry Zados

There is a new (as of version 1.3.3 released 22nd June) shortcode parameter called ‘rows’… So if you add rows="4" does that get what you are after?

henza
    Participant

…and sorry for hijacking your thread 🙂

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello Onur,

here is the shortcode parameter to show 6 columns and 4 row.

rows=”4″ slides_column=”6″

use this parameter in shortcode.

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

Onur Yabanci

Thank you 🙂

bus it downst work. THis ist the currents shortcode:

[logoshowcase design=”design-1″ show_title=”false” ticker=”true” speed=”3000″]

if it put your parameter in the shortcode it doesnst work. i curentl have it like this

[logoshowcase design=”design-1″ show_title=”false” ticker=”true” speed=”3000″ rows=”4″ slides_column=”6″]

is it wrong?

best regards
    Onur

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello Onur,

It is working our fine on our site.

Can you send your website link so that i can check for the issue.

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

henza
    Participant

I may as well help solve the issue since I accidentally hijacked your post before! 😉
    Make sure that you are editing in ‘Text’ mode since it looks from the source like it is using URL encoded quotes for some of your shortcode parameters. ‘rows’ and ‘slides_column’ look different.

Good luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.