Home Forums Album and Image Gallery plus Lightbox Not mobile friendly?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Katherine Starkey

Hello,

We purchased the pro version to showcase our art-card products. Some of our cards are square images, and some are rectangular (for our custom cards where we want to show both the card front and back). Sadly, neither aspect ratio is very mobile friendly. For example, on my iPhone 6 the images are chopped off at the edges.

You can see this here:

Custom Collections

Basically, as the screen becomes narrower the image doesn’t scale down.

We did have to set the height as the default aspect ration doesn’t match either our square or rectangular images. Here are the settings:
    aigpl-gallery-album-slider id=”135, 205″ album_height=”375″ album_title=”true” album_description=”true” album_design=”design-1″ album_slidestoshow=”1″ album_popup=”true” aigpl-gallery-album-slider album_full_content=”true” centermode=”true

Is there a better or preferred image size/aspect ratio that is more mobile friendly?

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have set the height 375px for the album.

We have given the css to image in that way if image is too big or too small then it will cover in the outer div, if we set the height auto then if image is too small then it will left some blank spaces to the left and right side of the image.

So if you do not want that css and set the image size height then i will provide you the css.

here is the css :

@media only screen and (max-width: 40em) {
    .aigpl-gallery-album-wrp.aigpl-gallery-slider button.slick-arrow {margin: -80px 0 0 0 !important;}
    .aigpl-gallery-album-wrp .aigpl-inr-wrp .aigpl-img-wrp {height: auto !important;}
    }

paste the above css in your theme’s css file or plugins custom css option.

You are a Pro user so you can create a ticket from my-account (http://wponlinesupport.com/my-account/) so we can communicate better here.

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.