Home Forums WP Slick Slider and Image Carousel Slick Slider Designs not applying

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mick Allen

I have just purchased Slick Slider Pro, after adding to a page the designs don’t work, no matter which design I apply nothing changes and the design does not look right it had title text is in a red box and the description in a black one nothing like the examples

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing with us. 🙂

Can you share your website link with the page where you added the shorcode so that i can look in that and provide you better solution.

What is the result you see in the page ? Does you see the shortcode printed ?

If so then try to add the shortcode in the text-editor of the page, not in the visual editor of the page. the another thing is write the parameter manually, do not copy it from our site, it will cause to load the result.

You are a Pro user so go to (http://wponlinesupport.com/my-account/) and create a ticket so we can communicate easily in the ticket system.

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

Mick Allen

Thanks for the prompt reply, it’s all working good now, typing into the text view and not copying and pasting from your website fixed it.

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that it works for you. 🙂

Please take few minutes of your time to write us a your valuable review, which will be biggest motivation for us to do more.

here is the link: Review Us

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.