Home Forums Ticker Ultimate Ticker Ultimate Pro full shortcode with parameters not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeff

Just bought the PRO version, but when I use the expanded parameters in the shortcode, it doesn’t show up. Only shows up if I use [wp_ticker]. Here is the code I using [wp_ticker ticker_title=”Featured Docs” category=”47″ style=”style-1″ background_color=”#EE5431″ effect=”slide-h”]. What am I doing wrong?

Also, what is the category id? Is this the category ID of the posts category or the Ticker Ultimate categories?

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, you need to pass the ticket ultimate category ID in the category parameter.

make sure to write the parameter manually and do not copy paste from anywhere, because if you copied paste it from somewhere then it will take special character like double quote and break the short-code. So type the short-code manually.

Also paste the short-code in the text-editor of the page not in Visual-editor of the page.

Thanks & Regards
    WP Online Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.